- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
The packaging requirements for marijuana in Montana are as follows:
- All marijuana products must be packaged in child-resistant, tamper-resistant, and opaque containers.
- All marijuana products must be labeled with the following information:
- The name of the product.
- The name of the manufacturer.
- The amount of THC in the product.
- A warning that marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming and addictive.
- A warning that marijuana impairs concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under its influence.
- A warning that there are health risks associated with consumption of marijuana.
- A warning that marijuana should not be used by women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
- A warning that marijuana is for use only by adults 21 years of age and older. Keep out of the reach of children.
- The universal symbol for cannabis.
- All marijuana products must be labeled with a unique identifier that can be used to track the product from the point of manufacture to the point of sale.
- All marijuana products must be sold in containers that are no larger than one ounce.
The packaging requirements for marijuana in Montana are enforced by the Montana Department of Revenue.
– Importing certain materials such as vape batteries and cartridges may be considered Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems or ENDS under the PACT ACT, and thus may be challenging to ship.
*This document is intended to serve as a guide and should not be construed as legal advice.
The universal symbol for cannabis